We welcome dogs at Middlethorpe Hall in the Cottage Suites and Garden Suite by prior arrangement.
We want your dog to enjoy their stay as much as you do. We supply a bed, water bowl, snacks and those all-important little bags. We do not charge for dogs but we do ask that your dog is well behaved and you are respectful to other guests at the hotel who may not be as dog friendly as us.
- Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement
- Dogs are not permitted in the formal gardens, only the park and near the lake.
- Dogs are not allowed in the bedroom, on sofas and armchairs
- Dogs are not permitted in the main house or spa (unless guide dogs)
- We welcome two small dogs or one large dog
- If any damage is made to hotel property it will be charged for